The Chill Out Forums

Hello guest. Welcome to The Chillout Forums! We recommend you register to have a better experience on our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Chill Out Forums

Hello guest. Welcome to The Chillout Forums! We recommend you register to have a better experience on our forum.

The Chill Out Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Yesterday

BabyCP
    BabyCP
    Chiller
    Chiller

Female Number of posts : 913
    Status Message : Waa?
    Registration date : 2009-05-27

Yesterday Empty Yesterday

Post by BabyCP Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:30 pm

So since we don't have any staff blogs or anything, I might aswell post here about what happened yesterday and maybe whats going on today. ;D

So I left CPP, I was bored and angry. (Long story) Created a new forum, and had a shizz day at school. ¬_¬ I don't know if it's snowing where you live, but it was for us here in London. The school wouldn't let anyone out so we were stuck in school with no fresh air ;D Anyways, they said that school was open today but of course, I never went and neither did my friends. Basically, no one turned up today because they wanted to play with the snow. ;D And it's not like I'm missing anything important because they don't teach very well. ;P

IM BOREDDDDDDDDDDD
    Brian
    Brian
    Administrator

Male Number of posts : 9138
    Hobbies : Everything that I like to do!
    Humour : Undefined
    Status Message : AcTiVe!!!
    Registration date : 2007-12-07

Yesterday Empty Re: Yesterday

Post by Brian Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Your bored because you quit cpp [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is some advice and you should take it. Never get angry over a forum. Well I do get angry sometimes but it seems like you really feel the angry. We all have bad days so just forget what happened and just move on because if you stay in the past which for example is the bad day you had, will a good day ever come?

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:58 pm